The Leadership Development program gives participants an overview of a blend of what it means to be a Jew, interacting with the Jewish Federation, ethical leadership, the lay-clergy-staff relationship, the history of Reform Judaism, and spirituality. The program is funded by the Jon Meyers Leadership Fund, set up by Jon’s parents, Sue and the late Dave Meyers.
Please contact Executive Director Dennis DePorte if you are interested in participating.
Sample Leadership Develpment Curriculum
- The Business of Being Jewish includes Shabbat service and dinner
- To be a Jew Means to be Responsible for Other Jews … and Others?
- L’dor V’dor: Lessons of Leadership
- It Takes a Village (and a Balanced Budget!)
- Reforming Reform Judaism
- Where is Spirituality in All of This?!
- Putting it all Together. Leadership Skills & Jewish Living